The Benefits Of Integrated EPoS Systems
When a business decides to grow, one of the best ways to do this can be to invest in a good EPoS system to integrate many aspects of business together. Good EPoS systems can save time and money whilst increasing productivity and profits. While many larger companies use in depth EPoS systems, it is not solely for them. Small companies can benefit greatly from well set up EPoS – such as Nisyst EPoS systems; the features of which can improve nearly every aspect of a business.
From companies who operate around one till to multiple sites and offices, there is bound to be an improvement that can be made to help with the day to day running of your business. In addition to this, there are multiple gains for customers too!
Benefits For Businesses
- Take control of your business – through direct integration between EPoS systems and back office software, you can get real time updates so you know the information you are looking at is fully up to date.
- Promotional products – staying on top of promotional offers can be a headache, especially in hospitality sectors which can change from hour to hour. When your systems know what a good offer is, your staff can look better by recommending the right things to customers!
- Productivity – When your staff know what is going on through various areas, time can be saved and accuracy can be increased.
- Ordering time – this can be cut down greatly. If you can check stock levels quickly and easily, you can see when you need to be ordering in and invoices can be automated.
- Reducing paper work – by having data sent from machine to machine it can save on hand writing notes and orders. Information can be accessed easily by those who need it.
Benefits For The Customer
- Transaction speed – customers spend as an amount of time as possible buying products, which means they have more time to do what they want. This in turn creates happier shoppers who are more likely to return.
- Ease of use – linked to the above, if people have hassle free experiences this will encourage them to return and try to use the easier systems again and again.
- Better information – clearly displayed products and information helps the customer greatly. If a receipt is produced that needs a translator customers are confused.
- Remote terminals – with remote access and wireless terminals, orders can be taken at tables, stock can be checked from the shop floor and other information can be brought up for the customer when needed.
When numerous systems are brought together, the sharing of information is invaluable across various parts of your business and will leave you wondering how you managed before!